Updated Covid Information as of July 1, 2021
As Washington State reopens, there are a lot changes that have happened. However, for healthcare providers, there has been no change for us regarding masking and social distancing. You can read more about the updates here, but they are summarized below.
BEFORE YOU ENTER MELT
- All clients and staff are still legally required to wear masks in healthcare-like settings, which includes massage therapy. Please continue wearing your own mask to appointments with us. You can buy one for $2.00 if you don’t have one.
- All clients will be required to sign a COVID-19 LIABILITY WAIVER form before each scheduled appointment.
- Our waiting area is temporarily closed. We will be abiding by social distancing recommendations that will limit the number of people in one space.
- We are requesting all clients wash their hands before beginning their appointment.
- We are still a shoe-free house! You will be asked to remove your shoes before being taken into your session. We have non-slip fuzzy socks available so you do not have to be barefoot on the cold floors.
- We have a credit card fee of 3% but are continuing to accept and greatly appreciate cash payments.
- We will no longer be serving tea or water at this time. Please bring your own water to your appointment.
- We will evaluate and make changes to our cancellation policy and protocols if a client or an employee shows signs of illness. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and let us know so we can reschedule and keep everyone safe. Understand we serve a wide range of clients and are taking every precaution to keep Melt a sterile and safe environment.
EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING
- We are building in a lot more time between appointments to ensure less clients in the building at once and give us ample time to clean. Though your appointment may appear longer on the schedule, we are utilizing that time on purpose and appointments will still begin and end on time.
- We will be changing our attire after every session.
- We will continue to practice proper handwashing and hygiene protocols.
- We will be using personal protection equipment (including masks, gloves, eye protection, and clothing).
- Each treatment room is thoroughly wiped down between clients. We sanitize each treatment room and table between services. We also thoroughly wash and replace sheets between each service.
- Your therapist will be wearing a face mask, but we promise they have a huge smile under there and are so excited to see you!
A message from the owner
Our beloved friends + clients,
As we continue forward in the wake of COVID-19, there remain a few changes to the flow of our house. We want to be crystal clear with what you can expect from us, and also what we will be requiring from you.
We respect everyone’s right to choose how to proceed as we all begin to shift into a new normal. If there are measures you feel are missing or have questions about, please communicate with us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your continued love and support of our home during this time. We are so excited to see you all very soon.